Focus Coupe Cabriolet
Beautiful, yet convenient and practical, the Ford Focus Coupe Cabriolet made its preview debut at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show. Developed jointly by Ford of Europe and Italy's Pininfarina, the elegant Focus Coupé-Cabriolet will join the Focus ST at the top of the range.
The new Focus Coupé-Cabriolet is a shining example of Ford's new design and engineering direction - stylish and stimulating, yet a delightful day-to-day car to own.
- View our range of Used Focus CC >>
New Ford Focus CC
The Focus Coupé-Cabriolet combines Italian style with practicality and those renowned Focus driving qualities. Its smoothly flowing lines and gently arched coupé roof are matched by an elegant yet sporty exterior.
A full four-seater with a substantial luggage compartment, the Coupé-Cabriolet's powerfolding hardtop allows it to turn from an elegant coupé into a stylish cabriolet within seconds at the push of a button.
New Ford Focus Coupe Cabriolet - Features at a Glance
- Developed jointly with Pininfarina of Italy
- A full four-seater family car
- Choice of engines will include 100 PS 1.6 litre Duratec and 145 PS 2.0 litre Duratec petrol, plus the latest 136 PS 2.0 litre Duratorq TDCi diesel
- Two-piece electric retractable hardtop folds away at the touch of a button
- More than 500 litres of useable luggage space
- Two-tone interior trimmed with premium materials
- Luxurious leather seats